Thursday, June 3, 2010

Help Alex ride AIDS/Lifecycle 9


Hi friends and family. I'm ready to ride this Sunday.

From June 6th - 12th, 2010 I will participate in AIDS/Lifecycle, a fully supported, 7-day bike ride from San Francisco to Los Angeles to advance the shared interest to end the pandemic and human suffering caused by AIDS. AIDS/LifeCycle is co-produced by the L.A. Gay & Lesbian Center and the San Francisco AIDS Foundation.

I am asking you to donate what you can to help me raise the $3,000 necessary to ride. A penny, a nickel, a dollar per mile? Any amount you contribute is amazing.


Thank you,

Alex de la Hidalga

Smashbox Studio's own Alex de la Hidalga will be riding next week for this cause and if you can help in any way, I'm sure he'll appreciate it ! More info here. Go Alex, go !

Alex's Facebook event page

No comments:

Post a Comment