Friday, October 21, 2011

This is Your Life.



I stumbled upon this probably a months back. I had posted on my own personal Facebook but for some reason, never posted on this blog. I can relate to "If you don't like your job quit". It was 1999 and I had just moved to Los Angeles. Back in Texas I worked for Ritz Camera, a consumer camera store/one hour photo. I figured with the experiences from doing lab work I could easily get a gig doing something similar. Well, I ended up at a small lab over in Studio City. I lasted for one week.

The job was simple enough and I could do it in my sleep but I also realized it was draining my soul away. I didn't move to Los Angeles to just maintain an existence. I started on a Monday and quit that very Friday. You learn to realize that your time is important. Spend it doing something you want to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment