Saturday, October 2, 2010

IRIS Nights videos !



If you ever missed any of the IRIS Nights lecture series held over at the Annenberg Space for Photography, you're in luck ! Videos of the lecture is available for your viewing pleasure *nice* ! The lecture is broken up into separate parts - each running between 3 to 15 minutes - depends on what topic the speaker may be discussing. Not all the lectures are up but most are. I'm sure many of y'all out there like me can't always control their schedule - things comes up, events gets shifted around. I've been to the lectures before and always plan on making it back out but work gets in the way, or I don't email the request in fast enough - they do fill up fast ! FYI : there is a waiting list and I'm pretty dang sure that not everyone who RSVPs actually shows so I say you stand a pretty good chance of getting in even if it is all booked up.

BTW : Picture of the Year International exhibit is ending Oct 10th so y'all have a week and some days to catch it before it comes down.

Annenberg Space for Photography is located in Century City. Hours of operations are Wed - Sun 11 am to 6 pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment