Wednesday, September 16, 2009

15% off One Day Rentals @ Calumet



Flipping through the new PICTURE magazine and noticed an ad for Calumet where if you tear out the ad and bring it in, you'll get 15% off a day's rental - hey, that's $$$ ! Photo copies aren't accepted and can't be combined with other offers. Expires at end of this year. Though it doesn't say it, bet it is only one per customer too (otherwise I'll be all over LA picking up copies of PICTURE, lol !)

PICTURE can be found at Borders (seen at La Cienega location) but why pay for it when you can pick it up at some of your local photo spots ? PIX has these for sure and I figured these are given out to those who advertise in PICTURE so flipping through it quickly, you may wanna check out Smashbox (I do remember seeing it at their WeHo location), ICON (I remember seeing these there before too), Milk Studios, Samy's, Industrial Color, A&I, Digital Fusion, 5th & Sunset, and DPI.

Oh also in this month's issue, they've listed LA Studio reviews with the usual suspects : Pier 59, 5th & Sunset, Smashbox, McCadden Space, RecCenter but also noticed new ones such as Milk Studios, One Take Studios and Concrete Lofts

Hmm....I wonder if my boss will get angry that I'm posting this...Calumet is our competitor.... oh, well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment