Saturday, September 12, 2009

PIX CLICK : Blurb Meet-up @ Santa Monica (9/10)









First things first, happy that Blurb are doing these meetups. I've read about their books but never really seen one up close so they bought around 15 books spread all over the cafe. It's pretty casual. There's two reps there and free drinks & food and it is pretty much just come and go as you please.

I wish I had samples of A&I books with me as I would love to compare the two but I left pretty impressed with their books. Color looks right on - though some I'm not totally sure as to if what I saw was from the printing or from the camera RAW file.

I asked how to keep informed about their meetups and found out you can sign up at Blurb and get the newsletters which will let you know of future meetups.

No comments:

Post a Comment