Wednesday, June 1, 2011

IRIS Nights : Melvin Sokolsky (6/9)


I want more than just technical perfection. I want to discover something new each day in my life, something that moves and ignites my interests creatively. With that I wish those embarking on photography to think of ideas being more important than mega pixels or sharpness.


Melvin Sokolsky will be speaking from 6:30-8:00 pm IRIS Nights lecture series hosted at the Annenberg Space for Photography next Thursday June 9, 2011. Th event is free though you have to RSVP which by the way, goes live at noon today at this link and tomorrow at 9:30 am. A total of 250 RSVPs are available and they go fast !

Thursday June 9, 2011 6:30-8:00 pm

IRIS Nights
Annenberg Space for Photography
2000 Avenue of the Stars
Los Angeles, CA 90067

No comments:

Post a Comment