Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Behance/AIGA LA Meetup this Thur.


(photo of Beechwood restaurant)


Behance is a creative platform that I had toyed with a while back. I put it on my list of things to check out but I hadn't fully had a chance to explore it yet. My thoughts was to use it to promote my "Life Below the Line" series or "Cosplay in America" series but truthfully been too busy to get to it.

For those who are members (and to be a member is free), there's a meetup this Thursday with Behance and Los Angeles chapter of AIGA (American Institute of Graphic Arts) over at Beechwood, a restaurant over in Venice. Here's a chance to press palms with other photographers, and especially designers ^^

Just RSVP here and more info here.

Thursday September 9th 7-10 pm

Beechwood
822 Washington Blvd.
Venice, CA 90292

No comments:

Post a Comment