Saturday, April 30, 2011

Photography Book Now 2011



Blurb's Photography Book Now 2011 is open for submissions. I just realized today that although I've been tweeting about this, I didn't really post about this. Y'all can follow me on twitter if you like as I tend to post and repost more links there.

The judges this year is Darius Himes (co-founder of Radius Books), Gerry Badger (historian / photographer), Chris Boot (executive director of Aperture), Matt Eich (LUCEO images), Larry Fink (photographer), Claudia Hinterseer (director of NOOR images), Henry Horenstein (photographer), Whitney Lawson (photo editor of Travel + Leisure), Larrisa Leclair (founder of Indie Photobook Library), Jon Levy (director of Foto8), Steve McCurry (photographer), Laura Brunow Miner (founder of Pictory), Markus Schaden (publisher, Schaden)


Check the other videos that go through the different categories here.

No comments:

Post a Comment