Friday, April 1, 2011


This image was one of my assignments for school. I was thinking about my culture, my people and all the new situations in Iran. With the new political movement in Iran, people have come to realize the dire situation in Iran. It makes me so disappointed and angry when I see how the government has killed inocent young generations, who just want a little bit freedom and democracy. To me, this image represents the Iranian people now. In my country, Iran, you are not allowed to talk about many subjects; people become strangers in their own homeland. Everything is became taboo in the government's eyes. People should be quiet and try to not mention what they see or understand. Now, we can see that there are more people who want to say or show their disagreement with government, but they are destroyed, prisoned and executed. This image is symbolic of one Iranian girl with the quotidian outfit in the streets. I wanted to give the impression that she was kind of immigrating with the background and the green tone is representative of the green movement in Iran. - Fate *


*name changed
(via)

No comments:

Post a Comment