Saturday, February 28, 2009

Communication Arts

Don't forget the deadline is coming up next week, March 6th. I've still getting all my images ready for submission but hopefully get it done by Sunday. One of my daily blogs I read is Marketing Photos with Mary Virginia Swanson and in a recent post she talks about the CommArts :

Last year I served as one of five judges on this competition; Kwaku Alston and I were assigned to the same judging room throughout the process (three days) and were happy to see so many people paying attention to presentation - including all information about their image entries on the form, adding a border around prints submitted and other subtle details. I was surprised at how few entries were submitted to INTERACTIVE, BOOKS, FOR SALE and UNPUBLISHED from the community of fine art photographers and those involved in long-term personal projects who wish to bring their work to a broader marketplace. The Annual is an issue of Communication Arts that has a long shelf life as a valued resource, and I believe you would be proud to be a part of it.


Did you hear that ? How few entries were submitted into unpublished ? or For Sale ? So stock photographers and fine art photographers, listen up !

ENTER HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment