Thursday, February 26, 2009

Todd Hido @ Work



This was posted a few years ago and runs about 10 minutes or so. Todd talks of his night series and portrait series. I love the fact he's using vintage cameras - I've been considering moving back to older cameras as digital all seems to have the same feel these days. The other day I walked by a small mom & pop camera store and happy to find it still open. One of the clerks told me it had been open for 50+ years and three generations have run it. Nice !

UPDATE : Todd Hido's doing a workshop over at Palm Springs Photo Fest coming up in April.

1 comment:

  1. I love the fact thjat he's been shooting at night for years and there he is, accompanied by a camera crew even, and still looks super spooked when the car drives by. When I first saw this, it made me feel not so alone.

    ReplyDelete