Thursday, May 20, 2010

Kevin Scanlon's LA Weekly 2010 People Issue


Finally done shooting the People Issue. Two months, 62 shoots, roughly 270 gigs of images, and video footage to boot. In fact, word is, the Weekly will show the video at the opening of LA Weekend on Friday.

Go. I’m showing new work, too. And old work. I think there’s free tequila. Not my thing, but maybe I’ll bring a flask of scotch.
(via)

Yup, this weekend is what I believe the 2nd LA Weekly Weekend and yes, Kevin Scanlon will have his images up for exhibition over at the Saban Theater on Wilshire on Friday 7-11 pm plus there's chance to catch Devil's Playground Comic Book Burlesque as well as hear tunes from Tune In Tokyo. $12.50 gets you in Fri and Sat. Proceeds benefit the Charles Mingus Youth Art Center in Watts.

Wanna a peek at Kevin's photography in that issue ?

1 comment: