Sunday, February 13, 2011

"Success is a funny concept. I think everyone has a different definition of it. It comes slowly for some and all at once for others. There is no road map and a lot of conventions are being challenged as we speak. Only you can define what success is for yourself. I cannot say that I fully understand all that has occurred that has gotten me to where I am now. What I am sure of is the passion I have for the work. The sense of certainty I have. I read a lot about business and marketing. I am obsessive about my work and so I spend a lot of time thinking about it, researching different opportunities and finding ways around existing conventions. I don't take no for an answer and I simply try try and try again. Sometimes I think success can be as simple as having the sheer human stubbornness to keep on showing up." - Charlie Grosso

No comments:

Post a Comment