Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Meet the Redux Photographers



Very smart Redux ! What better way to market your photographers with these little videos that have the photographers themselves talk about what inspires them :) These run about 2 minutes long and gives views a chance to meet the photographers of Redux. I've been a fan of Ben Baker's for a while and though I've never met the guy nor seen a photo of him, I could get a sense of him just by this little video.

There are about 19 of these suckers, check it out here.

Hmm....perhaps I should start adding videos to my own photography site ^^ Oh, almost done tweaking with Viewbook - I'll give my report on it later this month. Last month I decided to redo my website and started looking for a new template software. Viewbook is what I chose to test run.

No comments:

Post a Comment