Friday, December 4, 2009

PIX CLICKS - "I Spy With My Plastic Eye" opening @ A&I (12/3)




So Thursday night (12/3), A&I Hollywood presents "I Spy With My Plastic Eye" group photo show of images paying homage plastic lens. All the proceeds are donated to weSPARK charity.


Baret Lepejian, owner of A&I along with Astor Morgan, the chair of APA/LA and Jeff Dunas, founder of the Palm Springs Photo Festival


The exhibition was completely packed ! I had a chance to see old friends I hadn't seen in sometime.


Sync Productions were there to donate their equipment for the Holga photo booth. You have no idea how many people rush to the camera to see the image only to have the photographer tell them, it is a Holga and yup, it'll need to be processed !


Holga photo booth !


Niki from Samy's Camera signs a book. All the photographers in the show got together to do a group signing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment