Saturday, December 19, 2009

Smashbox Pop-Up Photo Shoot w/ Ryan Schude



One of the things about working at PIX for close to a decade is you see many people come and go. Some work for years, others just for a few months. We get folks from all over the US come work for us. RIT folks, Brooks folks, even Cornell folks. In these years I've seen a lot of books and websites but I can honestly say that when I first saw Ryan's work - I knew he wouldn't be at PIX long. When I heard he got a show in Paris, I knew he was on his way.

So when he ended up doing Smashbox's Pop-up Photo Shoot, I said to myself, yup, makes sense. I can't wait to see how far Ryan will go in the next decade.

Check out his interview and some of his images from the shoot at Smashbox Yello and check out Ryan Schude's work over here.

1 comment:

  1. was that guy screwing a head with 1Ds attached to the sticks? because there are a few things wrong with that...

    ReplyDelete