Thursday, May 7, 2009

For those who need their Joerg Colberg fix...

Conscientious's temporary home :

conscientiouslimbo.blogspot.com

I must say it is a surprise that it is going on 3 days now. I do want to say that I have use MediaTemple for the past three or more years for my personal site and have never had a problem. I have had several friends who echo the same but guess it goes to show you no matter how good any company or person is, there can be problems. I hope it resolves it soon and get back up.

UPDATE

Looks like he's back on but he will still be posting on his temp site while moving to a new host. He posted this on his original blog.

"While I'm moving the blog, I will only be posting at Conscientious in limbo and not here. I know this might strike some as cumbersome, but I frankly don't want to risk anything at this stage (would you trust your hosting after such an episode?)."

So keep up on his temp blog until he's fully up and running again.

No comments:

Post a Comment