Monday, May 25, 2009

PIX is closed today (5/25/09)

Yup, we're closed. Don't bother knocking, we're all out BBQing, drinking or sleeping. We're back to our regular schedule tomorrow morning at 6 am.

Quick moment of silence, I personally want to take a second to remember Tommy Folks. Tommy, Todd and I were friends in college back in Texas. He was a quiet sort of fellow but he had his values. "He was a quiet, reserved man, a very private person, but a solid citizen," says his father. We (me, Todd and Tommy) were both the same age. After college I lost track of Tommy. I've moved west. Years go by until one day Todd mention he hear that Tommy had been killed in Iraq in 2005. Tommy dead ? We were the same age ! How ?

So this Memorial Day, I'm taking a moment to remember Tommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment