Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Thomas Cristofoletti








I started my professional career as a freelance web designer while attending the European Institute of Design in Milan for 3 years. Upon completion in 2004 I joined Sudler & Hennessey (the Italian leader in Healthcare communication and part of the Y&R/WPP group) as an art director where I had the opportunity to work on a range of products both international and local and on various levels, from campaign development, product launches and web design. After that, I worked 2 years for ArteficeLab, one of the most important Italian agency in packaging design and in below the line promotion. There I have had the chance to work on mass market products, to expand my knowledge about packaging design (above all the beverage field) and in-store-promotion’ dynamics. Actually I’m working in Madrid (Spain) for Cp Proximity, the most important direct market agency of Spain and part of BBDO international network.

I always loved photography and travelling and I hope one day to find an occasion to change my life.


Thomas Cristofoletti is an italian graphic designer/AD and and photographer based in Madrid. I stumbled upon his photos on the web one day and always liked looking at how other folks outside the US view us.

See the rest here

No comments:

Post a Comment