Friday, August 27, 2010

Friday Briefs



+ Photo Attorney has an online poll asking folks about their copyright habits. Why am I not surprised ? But then again, I admit I only copyright images that are published.

+ Interesting story of how an ex-model's Polaroid ended up being on Vampire Weekend's album cover. Vanity Fair investigates.



+ Hmmm.. swiveling screen ? Independent filmmakers are gonna rejoice over this !

+ Fuji halting production of Sensai. Man, I haven't thought of that film since I worked at Ritz Camera almost 13 years ago. Fuji says it won't be killing Velvia and Provia.

+ Got a documentary story you've been working on ? Stella Kramer is looking for you !

+ Looking for a photo op ? Today at 12:30 pm at Hollywood / Highland will be hundreds if not thousands people dressed as superheroes like Batman and Wonder Woman. Why ? To try to break the world record of costumed heroes. Currently Melbourne, Australia holds the record with 1,245 folks.

+ This is not the response I expect if a law enforcement officer approached me while photographing out in public.



No comments:

Post a Comment