Thursday, August 19, 2010

Muse Till Midnight @ LACMA (8/21)



There's two reason my ears perked up at this event

1) The Steampunk Saloon. Yes, Steampunk in a museum !! I've met many at conventions while I was working on the cosplay book project but never thought I'll see this at LACMA. Listed on the schedule is live performance by Unextraordinary Gentlemen , Steampunk inspired art, crafts, and fashion; featuring ensembles by Clockwork Couture and the Stargazer Pavilion by Sypher Art Studios, producers of the Labyrinth of Jareth as well as DJs spinning the finest in early-century vinyl with a modern twist

2) Opie-inspired photo stations. Okay, I'm curious to exactly what a Catherine Opie-inspired photo station is !

Event is this Sat from 8:15 pm to midnight. Tickets $25 Muse Members / $40 public. Ticket includes admission, open bar and parking. More info here.

No comments:

Post a Comment