Monday, December 6, 2010

‘I started my career in New York, and I lived there for almost 12 years. I worked there for 8 years before I moved to Los Angeles a little over 3 years ago. I think environment and location plays a huge part in the look and feel of a picture, and I do think that Los Angeles photos have a certain feel to them, just like New York pictures have their own feeling. I have definitely been inspired by all that Los Angeles has to offer, location-wise. The light is beautiful here, and the wealth of location options are so vast. I also think that over time, one’s style just evolves no matter where they live. I used to heavily light everything. Now, if I am on location, I see what the natural light is doing and I use it to the best of my ability’. - Emily Shur (via)

No comments:

Post a Comment