Thursday, December 23, 2010

Stormy Weather





Don't know why there's no sun up in the sky
Stormy weather since my man and I ain't together
Keeps raining all the time, the time
Life is bare, gloom and misery everywhere
Stormy weather, just can't get my poor self together
It's raining all the time, the time

Well, finally the sun came out yesterday ... briefly close to noon before another rash of storms rolled through Los Angeles but finally at dusk, double rainbows gave a grin. Last time I saw the sun ? I think it was last Friday ? Here at PIX at least we were occupied with all the Christmas goodies from Miauhaus, Sync, Joseph & Debra, among others. Since it is the holiday season, our rental shelves are pretty much pack full of gear - a surreal sight to me as I usually see the shelves empty. Hope y'all made it through alright :)

Check Los Angeles Times' Framework for photos from this past week.

Photos : Brian Van Der Brug /Don Barletti / Allen J. Schaben

No comments:

Post a Comment