Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Overhauling the PIX Rental Inventory



Yup, we got new Dynalites into PIX this week ! I know all of y'all are scratching your heads thinking what is going on over at PIX. I'm sure you've seen over the past few months that I've been posting constantly about new items in rentals. Well, PIX is updating their rental inventory so let's run through them briefly.

+ Available now are k5600 400/800 line of HMI lighting - Yes, now you can use the same light for your motion and your stills. Plus these take Profoto accessories.

+ We've updated and pretty much revamped our Nikon inventory with new bodies, lens and accessories. Some of the older equipment can be found on our Ebay store now.

+ We've also added the Zeiss ZE lens for Canon into our inventory with daily rentals starting at $35

+ And finally, we've updated some of our Canon lens and added a few new additions.

+ Wait, did I mention Profoto Pro-8a we carry too ?

Some of y'all may notice our online PDF is down and that is we are in process of adding the new inventory onto the PDF. Everything I mention above is already in the system and available to rent and I've listed some of the new item prices here. Any questions, please call us 323-936-8488 or email rental@pixcamera.com

We also do delivery starting at $5 so you don't have to sit in traffic. No, we don't do pizza :( If you're hungry, come by PIX after 7 pm. The Calibi food truck is always parked down the street in front of Trader Joes and if you follow my tweets, you probably figured I eat there maybe a bit too much ^^ BTW : I highly recommend the pork burrito !

No comments:

Post a Comment