Friday, January 28, 2011

Chad's Group Photo Exhibition

Chad over at Smashbox Studios recently posted this on his Facebook and I asked if he didn't mind if I reposted this :

Hi All! What else do you do when you live in a 5,000 square ft loft? Throw a photo exhibition! Celebrating the amazing, kick ass photos of my friends, photo assistants, and mobster connections. Any and all entries will be displayed. Please drop off 1 to 3 prints, any size, framed, to me at Smashbox Culver CIty before February 27th. Doesn't matter if it's pictures of Donkey Poo or Lesbian midgets, just bring it. Make sure to email me or attach to the photo the title of the print, contact info, and price. You can take your print at the end of the show or up to a week later, but hopefully it will sell that night. Repost this event and invite all your friends. 3 dollar beer, wine and taco truck. Plenty of street parking around the building. Contact me for more info. nebraskachad@gmail.com. Please come out and support all the talented photographers. Holla!


All this goes down Saturday March 5th 6 pm to 2 am over at 6000 Avalon Blvd #2 Los Angeles, CA 90001. It's just south of downtown y'all. I'll be submitting some of my series and be there to partake in tacos and three buck chucks. w00t !

No comments:

Post a Comment