Friday, February 5, 2010

Down & Dirty Tricks with Adobe Photoshop CS4 (3/5)

Dave Cross (no, not THAT David Cross) will be visiting us here in Los Angeles at the LA Convention Center in March with an all day event 10 am to 5 pm to talk about Layers and Compositing Techniques, Designing With Type, Photoshop Down & Dirty Tricks, Photoshop Killer Tips and Tricks of the Trade. I'm definitely interested in this course. I'm more of a photographer and less of a Photoshop person so to me, spending $99 bucks for one day is worth it more than spending more in a Photoshop class at a traditional school.

Details here. Oh, if you're a NAPP member, it is only $79

Friday March 10, 2010

LA Convention Center
Concourse EF
1201 S Figueroa
Los Angeles, CA 90015

Okay, I admit it, I'm crazy for that David Cross "Chicken Pot Pie" bit so I HAD to post it somewhere. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment