Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Ah, days of MOPLA 2009



Recently found this posted over at the MOPLA website. Been keeping an eye on them to see what they had plan for 2010 and well, watching the 2009 MOPLA video felt like it was just yesterday that I was at the various events around town. You can go here and see photos from some of the MOPLA events - just look down to April.

All that is up on their website is "160/160" Exhibitions / Discussions / Projections. Celebrating 160 years of photography in Los Angeles Through 160 photographers" and some empty links. Looks like they're gearing up for April :)

I can't wait ^^

2 comments:

  1. I wonder if they'll have any calls for entry or if the photographers will just be hand picked again...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm...I'm thinking it would more than likely hand picked.... I'll text you on Fri when I get there.

    ReplyDelete