Saturday, January 2, 2010

LA Graphic Artist Meet & Greet (1/8)



I bet if you're a photographer, you probably know some graphic designers and besides, always nice to meet folks outside your profession. I can tell you I get tired of talking shop at events and parties - I tend to circulate through the same people and crowds so perhaps it'll be a great idea for me to step out of my circle and check out other circles ^^


On Friday, January 8, 2010, at 7:00PM, the Graphic Artists Guild is holding a Los Angeles Area Graphic Artists Meet & Greet at Dinah’s Family Restaurant1 near LAX. Guild membership is not required; in fact we’d love to have graphic artists of all kinds attend. A round of complimentary appetizers and non-alcoholic drinks will be provided. Additional food and beverages (including booze) are available for purchase, since Dinah’s is, after all, a restaurant.

Location information and directions:

Dinah’s Family Restaurant
6521 South Sepulveda Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90045-1592
(310) 645-0456



LINK

No comments:

Post a Comment