Thursday, January 14, 2010

Sage Grazer, Gia Coppola, Tracy Antonopoulos (1/14)



( Gia Coppola, photo : Reserve Result )


(photo : Reserve Result)

Latecomer to tonight's list of events going on, I just found out this morning while reading various blogs that there'll be a photography show happening tonight at a storefront on Melrose of three photographers - Sage Grazer, Gia Coppola, Tracy Antonopoulos. While I didn't recognized their first names, the last names do ring bells.

UPDATE :
I got lucky - my friend, another blogger happen to be by the location where they were setting up and he happened to know the same folks as Gia so I have Reserve Result to thank for getting photos. He just iPhone the photos over.


Thursday Jan 14th Opening Reception 7-10 pm

8432 Melrose Place
West Hollywood, CA 90069


Via
Via 2

No comments:

Post a Comment