Friday, April 10, 2009

Hasselblad H Series equipment for sale (Malibu)

Got an email from Jack Guy Studios..looks like he's selling some Hassy stuff. He's based over in Malibu...call 310-456-6700 or email him JackGuy@JackGuy.com

Anyone interested in any Hasselblad H Series equipment I am selling the following list below.
For individual pieces I will sell for under 50% of B&H prices.
For multiple pieces I will give better deals.
For the entire kit I will give a substantial discount.
Equipment is in outstanding condition and I have all the original boxes.
Let me know if you or anyone you know might be interested. Please forward to anyone you know that might be interested.

Hasselblad H Series Equipment list

Bodies + prisms:

2 - hasselblad h1 bodies

2 - hasselblad h1 prisms

Lenses:

80mm lens

100mm lens

150mm lens

210mm lens

300mm lens

50-110mm zoom lens

Misc:

4 - film magazines

2 - polaroid film magazines

2 - battery grips

2 - rechargeable battery grips with charger

Tripod quick coupling

No comments:

Post a Comment