Monday, June 29, 2009

Hugh Kretschmer opening @ Clark/Oshin




(Hugh is the one in the middle)



(James Cromwell)


I couldn't make it out to the Hugh Kretschmer opening on Saturday as I was working but my friend did cover it for his blog Reserve Result. He usually carries two cameras - a Polaroid (actually Fujiroid) and a digital camera. We talked on Sunday and he told me the place was wall-to-wall packed. Wish I could have made it out :(

Bonny (who runs the Fine Art Dept for ICON) tells me that Hugh will be speaking in the future at the gallery.....further info as it comes in.

UPDATE : Okay, Lee Varis was nice enough to volunteer some of the images he took at the reception for posting.


(Ramesh (l-r) is the man behind ICON, Tricia Burlingham (photo rep) and her friend)


Hugh working the room


No comments:

Post a Comment