Tuesday, August 25, 2009

A&I Fine Art Book Making Seminar (Aug 26)


A&I Books Presents, "An Introduction to Book Creator," A&I's FREE book making software.

Come to this FREE seminar and learn how to organize your photographs and design a book using Book Creator.

Be one of the first 30 poeple to RSBP and get a 20% discount on any book. Must attend seminar to receive 20% off book coupon. Not valid with any other offer.

Please RSVP to Events@AandI.com



I know some of y'all out there had mention that y'all hope A&I would do their Fine Art Book Making Seminar which ran a few weeks back. I mention it to someone who worked at A&I during an APA event and I don't know if he told them or more than likely they were probably getting calls or emails about people who couldn't make it but in any case, here's your chance to catch it again !

Wednesday, August 26, 2009 6:30pm - 9:30pm

A&I Hollywood
933 N. Highland Avenue
Hollywood, CA

LINK

No comments:

Post a Comment