Monday, October 12, 2009

Eric Schwabel "Shooting Male" (10/17)




Local photographer Eric Schwabel will be having the book release and exhibition party over in Venice this Saturday from 7-11 pm.

I hope you can join me Saturday, October 17th as we celebrate the release of my book, Shooting Male, and an exhibition of my work.

I'll be debuting prints courtesy of Bay Photo utilizing a newly-developed printing process called "thermal sublimation." Bonny Doon Vineyard and Vodka 360 will provide libations for the evening. Signed copies of the book will be available.

The party will be held at Schwabel Studio, Saturday, October 17th from 7-11pm. Map and directions available at http://schwabelstudio.com/Directions

I hope to see you there!


Schwabel Studio
361 Vernon Ave
Venice, CA 90291

No comments:

Post a Comment