Saturday, October 3, 2009

Saturday (10/3)



+ This I gotta watch. Monday (10/5) night on PBS "Inventing LA : The Chandlers & Their Times" 9-11 pm

“No single family has dominated any major region of the country as the Chandlers have dominated Southern California. They did not so much foster the growth of Los Angeles as invent it.” -David Halberstam

+ Don't forget this is Free Museum Weekend ! Over 24 museums in LA/OC will have Sat and/or Sun FREE ! And of course if you wanna see what photo-related thing are going on today, check here.



+ Photo Assistant Brian Faini posted this up on our bulletin board here at PIX. I laughed ! Yes, me too. While I'm not working on world peace :) I blog for PIX. Someone call this guy and give him work ! 323-206-6686

+Mediabistro : Interview Turns 40, Announces New Look
+ PDN : World Press Photo Puts 10,000-Photo Archive Online
+ Native Intelligence : Irving Penn comes to Los Angeles

1 comment: