Friday, November 13, 2009

A&I Books "Book Creator Seminar" (11/18)


If you haven't seen the new A&I Books site, (http://www.aandibooks.com) you are missing out on our most exciting product and one of the biggest trends in the world of photography today.

A&I's Book Creator software is free to download and use, offers new sizes and prices and fabulous specialty papers. Their in-house custom book design services are still available and they have also made instructions available for all of you Photoshop and InDesign gurus out there.

A&I Books were voted #1 in a blind study by ASMP-NY! Interested in creating your own books for as little as $14? Come to a free seminar to learn how.


Wednesday, November 18, 6:30pm - 8:30 pm

A&I Hollywood
933 N Highland Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90038-2412
(323) 856-5280



LINK

No comments:

Post a Comment