Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving Around a Ping-Pong Table



Happy gobble gobble day folks ! I wish y'all a safe, sane week wherever you are - if you have to travel across the country or just down the street. Take time to enjoy those moments with your friends and family. I don't know about you, but my friends here in Los Angeles keep me sane and down to earth. Life long friends who moved to Los Angeles from Texas and I'm happy that so many are here along with my new friends here in LA. It is always around this time of the year that I find myself grateful for the friendship and love of friends and family and just the appreciation of the opportunities afforded to me here in this city. So I hope everyone out there can take a time out to reflect a bit. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment