Tuesday, November 10, 2009

John Santerineross (11/12)



"Everyone always asks me what my images mean. My response is to figure it out for yourself. Though I do have a very specific story to my images, I would not want to limit the viewers' imagination by telling them what that story is. I believe in making the viewer work a little."

the first Los Angeles solo exhibition of neo-symbolist works by John Santerineross, the author of Fruit of the Secret God (1999) and Dream (2004)

Opens Wednesday Nov 11th but the party will be on the 12th as part of the Downtown Art Walk

TODD / BROWNING GALLERY
211 West 5th Street
Los Angeles, CA 90013


UPDATE : Found out he won't be flying in for the opening - he's stuck at home with a flu.
UPDAte 2 : Just found out tonight there's a preview show tomorrow night (11/11) 6-9 pm - just the same time as Clive Barker's exhibition just down the street at Bert Green Fine Art.

No comments:

Post a Comment