Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Canon 7D Shorts



I'm seriously surprised at the quality from the canon 7D short "Perya" Though I have to ask, is Moby the official soundtrack to Canon ? I'm actually more impressed with this little video than Vincent's 1D MKIV video shot in downtown LA.



This one was done by a local filmmaker Drew Maw on the Santa Monica Pier.... beautiful :)

I've been working on a personal project for the past year and realized now I should have rented a 5d MKII since it would make an excellent choice to also do video in addition to the stills but oh well. I'll probably mention the project in the future if I ever get the dang thing done. lol ! Seriously, I'm impressed with what I see and though I wasn't too up for the whole digital video SLR thing I realized that it is what is here now and you have to adapt. Besides, this may be a nice way for me to expand beyond what I normally shoot and just to explore photography's cousin, the moving image.

Oh, I should also mention rentals now carry the 7D for $150 a day/4 day week. Call up PIX rentals @ 323-936-8488 or 1-866-697-0081 if you got questions on that.

1 comment: