Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Frank W. Ockenfels 3 "Without Filter" in progress





Was over at the Clark | Oshin Gallery @ The ICON today just to check out the beehive of activity over there as they prep for Frank W. Ockenfels 3's show on Sat. As I looked through the images on the walls, I definitely recognized a few that I didn't even realized Frank had photographed. There's some beautiful works up there and I saw two pieces I loved but they didn't have the price list ready yet - but then again, I don't think I have spare hundreds lying around the house either ^^.

Bonnie who runs the Fine Art division of the lab was there and told me there'll be a special limited edition book they'll be releasing at the show on Sat. Can I see it I asked ? She hesitated then drew me deep into the bowels of The ICON to show me the book. Limited as only 100 copies, I believe only 25 will be available for purchase at the event. The price is somewhere around a few hundred bucks. Only for the die-hard Ockenfel fans !



Back in the main lobby, both Kathleen Clark and Nan Oshin were busily working on the placement of the images. I didn't want to disturb than any further so I bid a quick farewell.




The show opens on Saturday November 21st from 6 - 10 pm


Clark Oshin Gallery @ The ICON
5450 Wilshire Boulevard
Los Angeles, California 90036

No comments:

Post a Comment