Saturday, April 17, 2010

LA Metro: Promoting Mass Transit



I love the branding that Metro has done in the past few years. I see it on the buses, billboards, at the stations. Alas, we live in Los Angeles where if you work as a photographer and you gotta carry gear with you, well, a truck works much better. I also have a thing for subways so I tend to use it as much as I can. I'm lucky enough to live a few blocks from a station and frequently take it to either downtown or Hollywood for Arclight and Hennessey + Ingalls. I found this little video that gives a bit of insight to their marketing campaign.

Yes, one day I would love to see a subway to the seas.... By the time it finishes, I should be about 60 years old.^^

BTW : they really need to change the TAP system to "fill-and-go" instead of monthly passes.

No comments:

Post a Comment