Friday, April 9, 2010

MOPLA Group Show Call for Entries


MOPLA GROUP SHOW SUBMISSIONS

Attention LA Shooters, submit your work for consideration in the MOPLA Group SHOW! Submit by April 16. Exhibition date is April 29th at Smashbox Studios.

Simple Submission Rules:

1. Email up to 10 images for consideration in the MOPLA Group Show. JPEGS. 72 dpi. no larger than 5 x 7.
2. The work you submit, if selected, will need to be framed and or mounted for presentation by April 26.
3. If selected, you will be notified on April 19th.

Just email to groupshow@monthofphotography.com

Hmm...I've got this series I've been working on looking at life below the line - about the below-the-line folks on film sets - i.e grips, DP, MUA, art dept, PAs, etc. Above-the-line usually refers to actors, producers, writers and directors. I also have a series I'm working on about cosplay. Well, I'll figure something out.

Anyways, there's no fee for this so I say, pick your best 10 images and submit them ! Worst that is gonna happen is that you will be in an exhibition at Smashbox Studios.

No comments:

Post a Comment