Thursday, April 8, 2010

Scot Sothern "Lowlife" (4/10)


STARLIGHT

I take pictures of Starlight in the back seat but I'm concerned she is going to nod off to Foggy Town. I don't really want a passed-out whore in the car, so I wrap up the photo session and drive her back to where I found her. Before she gets out I dip into my backpack and take out a threesome of condoms.

"Here, you go," I say. "Take these with you. Protect yourself."

She looks at me like I'm way out of focus. She takes the chain of rubbers, climbs out of the car and as she staggers off into the shadows she flings them to the curb like a spent cigarette.



April 10 - May 23, 2010

Opening reception Saturday April 10, 7-10pm

drkrm gallery
2121 San Fernando Road Suite 3
Los Angeles, CA 90065

American Suburb X - Scot Sothern "Lowlife"
Lowlife -Photographs & Literary Vignettes by Scot Sothern

No comments:

Post a Comment