Saturday, April 3, 2010

PIX logo sighting ?




So there I was reading the latest issue of Esquire (Tina Fey's on the cover) and I see an ad for the Newport Beach Film Festival with multiple heads set-up. I can't help but stop and try to figure out which units these were - I'm thinking Profoto. I see snoots, beauty dish, softboxes, a Magnum reflector, then I see a pack. Definitely looks like a Profoto 7A and dare I say it, perhaps a PIX logo ? It is kinda hard to see but it has the same look plus it is usually where PIX puts their logo stickers on their packs.

On the close-up it doesn't look right. You can faintly see perhaps words under the black circle still didn't look right. Perhaps they photoshop it ?

Always get a kick of seeing the logo in the media. ^^ But wait...if this is for a film festival, why all the photography equipment ? Why not Arris or Kinos or something uniquely film business-oriented ?

One of our customers found an illegally modified version of our logo (semi-NSFW)....plus there's other PIX logo sightings after the jump.






lol Now I think about it, with that little hat, it is kinda like Jack in the Box !

On the old PIX MySpace page I used to have a folder of found PIX logos and I thought I'll just show a few here....




Kate Beckinsale - Sheryl Nields / Angeleno Magazine



Will Ferrall & Heidi Klum for Sports Illustrated. This one above again sent in by another customer.


And finally, doesn't the KooKooRoo chicken looks like a cousin of PIX ?

Anyways, thanks to our customers for emailing us these and if you happen to see the logo somewhere out there, email me : pixfeed@gmail.com !

No comments:

Post a Comment