Monday, July 13, 2009

A&I Books


Looks like A&I has started a new site A&I Books where you can download their new Book Creator software. If you haven't had a chance to check out their books, I urge you to stroll over to A&I and check out their samples.

A few months back, I got a tour from Astor Mogran of A&I facilities and took a quick run through their books by having a softcover book printed. I was impressed enough that I like to do a full hardback book with them. I like how they're in town and you can go over and talk to someone about the book with isn't something you can really do with other on-demand publishers.

For the month of July, they're doing a buy 1, get 1 free book using code : 709BUY1GET1.

That's almost too good of a deal ! I'll be putting together my own book and trying out their new services and write more about it next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment