Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Dan Winters "Periodical Photographs" (7/30)







“It’s how I express the passion in my life. It’s the one thing I’ve known since I was a kid. I get up every day and that’s what I do, make photographs, whether I’m being paid to or not. I love it, love it, love it.”- Dan Winters



The Fahey/Klein Gallery is pleased to present an exhibition of photographs by Dan Winters. The exhibition consists of a selection of photographs from Winters’ first publication, Periodical Photographs. Known for the broad range of subject matter he is able to interpret, Dan Winters is widely recognized for his celebrity portraiture, scientific photography, photographic illustration and photojournalistic stories.


Fahey/Klein
148 North La Brea Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90036
(323) 934-2250

Thursday July 30, 2009 7-9 pm

More links :
PPMag.com Interview
NPR
Los Angeles magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment