Friday, July 31, 2009

PIX CLICKS "Smashbox Industry Soiree #5" (Barbie on the Q)

Photos by Jordan Lancer, a reader of PIX Feed. Thanks for sending me a link ! I bought my iPhone but obviously I need to upgrade my camera lol !



KOGI !!!




Since they were hired for this gig, you could only get tacos but hey, I've never had Kogi before so it made my choice really simple. And delicious it was ! I waited about 10-15 minutes which is fine by me but I don't think I could handle 30 min+ wait lol !




Ah...feels like my college years ;)






Jordan must have taken this before I gotten here because the lines were way more crowded when I was in line. 20 minutes for drinks !




When the DJ drop Bell Biv Devoe's "Posion" the crowd got on the floor !

Kori took the stage with the band Kid Whiskey which she did amazingly well ! Ryan, lead singer of Kid Whiskey attempted to rap but uh....okay. I saw folks from Samy's there, OMTFC, PIX folks of course and tons of Quixote/Smashbox peeps plus a few old friends I hadn't seen in months. Drinks, friends and old school Beastie Boys tunes made it a chill night :)

Oh, check out Beate Chelette as she blogs about the soiree too and if you are Facebook friends with Kori who managed the event, check her photo album, over 200 photos from the event.

No comments:

Post a Comment