Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Believe: The 2009 A&I Employee Show

Hey, just found out that A&I will be having their employee show next Thursday. Portion of sales will be The donated to Desi Geestman Foundation.

Artists’ Reception at A&I Hollywood Thursday, March 19, 7-10pm

A&I Hollywood, March 19 - May 1, 2009
A&I Santa Monica, May 8 - June 12, 2009

Featuring artwork by Alfredo Gastone Tisi, Astor Morgan, Baret Lepejian, Billy Alvarez, Carmen Luceno, Christopher-Anthony McElrath, Diana Jeong, Doug Morganstern, Evan Walsh, James Moussally, Jason Costanzo, Joe Fulginiti, Jolie Margulies, Kaelin Trice, Kristy Sparow, Marjorie McAllister, Micki Hassemer, Nicole Cooper, Patricia Alpizar, Peter Holzhauer, Pilar Law, Richie Rivera, Valerie Davis, Vanessa Maldonado and Vic Lepejian.


A&I Photographic Hollywood
931 N. Highland Avenue
Hollywood, CA 90038

INFO

No comments:

Post a Comment