Friday, March 5, 2010

Inspiration

I'm sure like many of y'all, you keep bookmarks on many websites you check back over and over. Sure I have my folders for sites to research about what's going on here in LA and the photo world but I have another folder label "Inspiration" with about 40 or so links. Sometimes in my daily rummage through the web, I stumbled upon a site that may be inspiring and I just add it to my growing list.

Today I decide to randomly toss out a few. Some you may recognized, others may be new to you. Some have photography, others cover design. Anytime I feel like I need to shake my head, I just click through my list. So if you have some time, take a trip down the rabbit hole !

Art Sponge
I Heart Photography
Poppytalk
Svarta
Brokin nglish
Quotes on Design
Today and Tomorrow
Teenagster
Touch Puppet
New Bodies
72 DPI

What's in your inspiration folder ?

No comments:

Post a Comment