Saturday, March 13, 2010

PIX CLICKS : Kohei Yoshiyuki "The Park" / Andy Freeberg "Guardians"






6:05 PM Kohei Yoshiyuki "The Park" @ M+B until April 17th.

ASX : "Nobuyoshi Araki In Conversation With Kohei Yoshiyuki "






6:47 PM Andy Freeberg "Guardians" @ Kopeikin Gallery until April 17th

I didn't set out to do another series on art institutions. I actually went to Russia last year with the idea that I was going to do some sort of “before and after” project. I had a nice set of black and white photos that I had taken in St. Petersburg in the 1980's and I thought it might be interesting to revisit some of those spots, since Russia has changed economically and politically in such a dramatic way. The idea wasn't coming together too easily so I went to look at the art at the Hermitage, which is one of the greatest museums in the world. I went back a couple of days later with my camera and then I saw the ladies. They were the Sentries of the Hermitage.
Interview with Andy Freeberg

7:22 PM back home safe & sound ^^ Wanna see past PIX Clicks ? Just put "PIX Clicks" into the search box on the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment