Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Tierney Gearon - Four Evenings with Fine Art Photographers (3/25)




Aline Smithson last year hosted the first "Four Evenings with Fine Art Photographers" @ A&I Santa Monica and she's back this year with a new group of photographers to talk to : Tierney Gearon, Jay Mark Johnson, Robbert Flick and Susan Anderson. Every month at A&I Hollywood each guest will be speaking about their work, their passion and what drives them. Last year's speakers were Whitney Hubbs, Mona Kuhn, Douglas McCulloh and Hiroshi Watanabe

The first speaker is Tierney Gearon on March 25th. 7-8:30 pm. I've posted some of my favorite images I found on her website above.

The cost for all 4 is just $35 or you can pay at the door $15/$10 students. Register here.

(By the way, I posted the dates on all four events in the calendar section to your left under HOME)

A&I Hollywood
933 N. Highland Ave
Hollywood, CA 90038

No comments:

Post a Comment